106 AP 305mm Brake Kit
Details:Satchell Engineering AP Racing 4 pot big brake kit to fit the 106/Saxo, and also the Satchell Engineering 106/Saxo front suspension kit.
The kit comprises the following -
- One pair of AP Racing Pro 5000R 4 pot brake calipers.
- One pair of 305mm diameter x 28mm thick, curved vane rotors.
- One pair of Satchell Engineering CNC bells, natural hard anodised.
- One pair of Satchell Engineering billet mounting brackets, natural hard anodised.
- One full set of AP disc to bell mounting bolts.
- 4 x Caliper to mounting bracket bolts/washers.
- 4 x bracket to hub mounting bolts.
As low as: Excl. Tax: £1,625.00 Incl. Tax: £1,950.00
Price as configured: Excl. Tax: £1,625.00 Incl. Tax: £1,625.00
Satchell Engineering AP Racing 4 pot big brake kit to fit the 106/Saxo, and also the Satchell Engineering 106/Saxo front suspension kit.
The rotors are a high quality, high carbon casting made in the UK. They are grooved to give a stable brake feel with maximum resilience to thermal cracking. The grooves also keep the pad faces clean and reduce pad glazing.
We bolt these to our own design of aluminium alloy bell which is CNC machined. We use top quality AP racing brake bell bolts/nuts with every kit.
The 305mm kit is suitable for use with most motorsport 15" alloy wheels.
We will soon have options on disc size up to 330 mm on this kit.
|Engine code||TU3, TU5 J4, TU5 JP4|
|Model||Saxo S1, Saxo S2, 106 S1, 106 S2|