Satchell Engineering 4 pot big brake kit to fit the 106/Saxo, the Satchell Engineering 106/Saxo front suspension kit, and also the Satchell Engineering 205 narrow track front suspension kit.
This kit includes a pair of AP Racing Pro 5000R brake calipers, a pair of 305x28mm two piece discs with alloy bells, two brake caliper mounting brackets and all associated bolts required to fit.
This kit features a pair of the awesome AP Racing Pro 5000R Callipers:
– Benefits from a radical asymmetric design concept.
– Superior dynamic performance.
– Increased stiffness.
– Forged, two piece aluminium alloy body.
– Radial mount
– Suits Ø305.0mm x 28mm thick disc.
– Stainless Steel Pistons.
– High temperature seals.
– 4lb Anti-knockback springs fitted.
– Stainless Steel wear plates.
The curved vane rotors are a high quality, high carbon casting made in the UK. They are grooved to give a stable brake feel with maximum resilience to thermal cracking. The grooves also keep the pad faces clean and reduce pad glazing.
We bolt these to our own design of aluminium alloy bell which is CNC machined. We use top quality AP racing brake bell bolts/nuts with every kit.
The 305mm kit is suitable for use with most motorsport 15″ alloy wheels.
The kit comprises the following –
– One pair of AP Racing Pro 5000R 4 pot brake calipers.
– One pair of 305mm diameter x 28mm thick, curved vane rotors.
– One pair of Satchell Engineering CNC bells, natural hard anodised.
– One pair of Satchell Engineering billet mounting brackets, natural hard anodised.
– One full set of AP disc to bell mounting bolts.
– 4 x Caliper to mounting bracket bolts/washers.
– 4 x bracket to hub mounting bolts.